Dr. Robert Rey's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- Harbor Ucla Medical Center Graduate Medical Education (Grad. 1995)
- Arizona State University (Grad. 1983)
- Tufts University (Grad. 1990)
- Harvard University (Grad. 1990)
Areas of Expertise
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Tummy tuck
- Breast reduction surgery
- Buttock lift
- Breast reconstruction with breast implants
Awards & Recognitions
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons Resident’s Award, 2nd Place
- General Surgery Residency “Most Improved Resident” Award
- American Association of Clinical Anatomists Student Award – for original hand anatomy/biomechanics research; NIH Medical Student Research Grant.
Publications & Research
- Rey, R.M., and Smoot, E.C. Correspondence: Modified Catch Basin for Extremity Irrigation. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101(2): 553-554, 1998.
- Smoot, E.C., Jernigan, J.R., Kinsley, E., and Rey, R.M.: A Survey of Operative Airway Management Practices for Midface Fractures. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 8(3):201-207.
- Rey, R.M., Smoot, E.C., Nguyen, D., and Lesavoy, M.A.: A Study of the Effects of Epinephrine Infiltration on Delayed Bleeding in a Rat Flap Model. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 37(4): 406-410, 1996.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand, L., Rey, R.M., Cooney, 111, W.P., Linscheid, R.L., and Cha Io, E.Y.S.: The Distal Radio-Ulnar Ligaments – A Biomechanical Study. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Am.) 16A(6): 1106- 1114, 1991.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand L., Rey, R.M., Linscbeid, R.I., and Chao, E.Y.S.: A Biomechanical Study of the Distal Radioulnar Ligaments. The 7th Meeting of the European Society Biomechanics, Aarhus, Denmark, 1990.
- Sutherlin, C.E., McAfee, P.C., Warden, K.E., Rey, R.M., and Farey, I.D.: A Biomechanical Evaluation of Cervical Spinal Stabilization Methods in a Bovine Model: Static and Cyclical Loading. Spine 13(7): p. 795-802, 1988.
- Robert M. Rey for the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General, Plain Talk on AIDS for Hispanic Americans, Vista Hispanic Magazine, Sept. 5, 1987, p. 13.
- Rey R.M. Book Review: The Quest of Efficiency in the Delivery of Health Care Service. Governance: Harvard Journal of Public Policy . Summer-Fall, 1987 p.71-72.
- Greer, J.A., O’Connor, D.O., Rey, R.M., and Harris, W.H.: Improved Fatigue Porosity and Thermal Properties of a New PMMA Bone Cement. Trans. 3 1 st Ann. Meeting Orthopaedic Research Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1985, p.240.
- Rey, R.M., Paiement, G.D., McGann, W.M., et al.: A Study of Intrusion Characteristics of Low Viscosity Cement Simplex-P and Palacos Cements in a Bovine Cancellous Bone Model. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 215:272-278, 1987.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Website has been updated from "http://www.drrobertrey.com" to "http://www.drrobertrey.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to " (310) 205-3107".February 12, 2016
Postal Code has been updated from "90210" to "90212". Address has been updated from "436 N BEDFORD DR" to "462 N. Linden Dr.". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Ste 240".February 12, 2016
A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't go to this doctor. All he is concern about is getting his 2 minutes of fame back. He did an awful job on my implants because one breadt is larger than the..."September 5, 2015
A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent results with the Brazilian Butt lift by Dr Rey. Very impressed not only with my results, but with how he explained everything and was caring throughou..."July 18, 2015
A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hello, I am writing on my wifes behalf to find out if, when and how to correct the surgery she had, I paid over $6000.00 for breast augmintation and lift, it wa..."November 7, 2014
3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removedJune 3, 2007
3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removedJuly 23, 2006