Rate this Doctor
Dr. Robert Rey's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- Harvard University (Grad. 1990)
- Tufts University (Grad. 1990)
- Arizona State University (Grad. 1983)
- Harbor Ucla Medical Center Graduate Medical Education (Grad. 1995)
Areas of Expertise
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Tummy tuck
- Breast reduction surgery
- Buttock lift
- Breast reconstruction with breast implants
Awards & Recognitions
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons Resident’s Award, 2nd Place
- General Surgery Residency “Most Improved Resident” Award
- American Association of Clinical Anatomists Student Award – for original hand anatomy/biomechanics research; NIH Medical Student Research Grant.
Publications & Research
- Rey, R.M., and Smoot, E.C. Correspondence: Modified Catch Basin for Extremity Irrigation. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101(2): 553-554, 1998.
- Smoot, E.C., Jernigan, J.R., Kinsley, E., and Rey, R.M.: A Survey of Operative Airway Management Practices for Midface Fractures. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 8(3):201-207.
- Rey, R.M., Smoot, E.C., Nguyen, D., and Lesavoy, M.A.: A Study of the Effects of Epinephrine Infiltration on Delayed Bleeding in a Rat Flap Model. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 37(4): 406-410, 1996.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand, L., Rey, R.M., Cooney, 111, W.P., Linscheid, R.L., and Cha Io, E.Y.S.: The Distal Radio-Ulnar Ligaments – A Biomechanical Study. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Am.) 16A(6): 1106- 1114, 1991.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand L., Rey, R.M., Linscbeid, R.I., and Chao, E.Y.S.: A Biomechanical Study of the Distal Radioulnar Ligaments. The 7th Meeting of the European Society Biomechanics, Aarhus, Denmark, 1990.
- Sutherlin, C.E., McAfee, P.C., Warden, K.E., Rey, R.M., and Farey, I.D.: A Biomechanical Evaluation of Cervical Spinal Stabilization Methods in a Bovine Model: Static and Cyclical Loading. Spine 13(7): p. 795-802, 1988.
- Robert M. Rey for the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General, Plain Talk on AIDS for Hispanic Americans, Vista Hispanic Magazine, Sept. 5, 1987, p. 13.
- Rey R.M. Book Review: The Quest of Efficiency in the Delivery of Health Care Service. Governance: Harvard Journal of Public Policy . Summer-Fall, 1987 p.71-72.
- Greer, J.A., O’Connor, D.O., Rey, R.M., and Harris, W.H.: Improved Fatigue Porosity and Thermal Properties of a New PMMA Bone Cement. Trans. 3 1 st Ann. Meeting Orthopaedic Research Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1985, p.240.
- Rey, R.M., Paiement, G.D., McGann, W.M., et al.: A Study of Intrusion Characteristics of Low Viscosity Cement Simplex-P and Palacos Cements in a Bovine Cancellous Bone Model. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 215:272-278, 1987.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Beech Street Corporation
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Three Rivers Provider Network