Rate this Doctor
Dr. Robert Rey's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
- Harvard University (Grad. 1990)
- Tufts University (Grad. 1990)
- Arizona State University (Grad. 1983)
- Harbor Ucla Medical Center Graduate Medical Education (Grad. 1995)
Areas of Expertise
- Breast augmentation
- Breast lift
- Tummy tuck
- Breast reduction surgery
- Buttock lift
- Breast reconstruction with breast implants
Awards & Recognitions
- Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons Resident’s Award, 2nd Place
- General Surgery Residency “Most Improved Resident” Award
- American Association of Clinical Anatomists Student Award – for original hand anatomy/biomechanics research; NIH Medical Student Research Grant.
Publications & Research
- Rey, R.M., and Smoot, E.C. Correspondence: Modified Catch Basin for Extremity Irrigation. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 101(2): 553-554, 1998.
- Smoot, E.C., Jernigan, J.R., Kinsley, E., and Rey, R.M.: A Survey of Operative Airway Management Practices for Midface Fractures. Journal of Craniofacial Surgery, 8(3):201-207.
- Rey, R.M., Smoot, E.C., Nguyen, D., and Lesavoy, M.A.: A Study of the Effects of Epinephrine Infiltration on Delayed Bleeding in a Rat Flap Model. Annals of Plastic Surgery, 37(4): 406-410, 1996.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand, L., Rey, R.M., Cooney, 111, W.P., Linscheid, R.L., and Cha Io, E.Y.S.: The Distal Radio-Ulnar Ligaments – A Biomechanical Study. The Journal of Hand Surgery (Am.) 16A(6): 1106- 1114, 1991.
- Schuind, F., An, K.N., Bergiand L., Rey, R.M., Linscbeid, R.I., and Chao, E.Y.S.: A Biomechanical Study of the Distal Radioulnar Ligaments. The 7th Meeting of the European Society Biomechanics, Aarhus, Denmark, 1990.
- Sutherlin, C.E., McAfee, P.C., Warden, K.E., Rey, R.M., and Farey, I.D.: A Biomechanical Evaluation of Cervical Spinal Stabilization Methods in a Bovine Model: Static and Cyclical Loading. Spine 13(7): p. 795-802, 1988.
- Robert M. Rey for the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General, Plain Talk on AIDS for Hispanic Americans, Vista Hispanic Magazine, Sept. 5, 1987, p. 13.
- Rey R.M. Book Review: The Quest of Efficiency in the Delivery of Health Care Service. Governance: Harvard Journal of Public Policy . Summer-Fall, 1987 p.71-72.
- Greer, J.A., O’Connor, D.O., Rey, R.M., and Harris, W.H.: Improved Fatigue Porosity and Thermal Properties of a New PMMA Bone Cement. Trans. 3 1 st Ann. Meeting Orthopaedic Research Society, Las Vegas, Nevada, 1985, p.240.
- Rey, R.M., Paiement, G.D., McGann, W.M., et al.: A Study of Intrusion Characteristics of Low Viscosity Cement Simplex-P and Palacos Cements in a Bovine Cancellous Bone Model. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research 215:272-278, 1987.
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
- Blue Shield California
Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care