Ratings for Dr. Florence V. Kimbo

Between Dr. Kimbo's halitosis and her Nigerian, funky feminine fish odor, she is obsessed with medicating people to point of their demise. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for anyone to be given antidepressants, anxiolytic/anti-anxiety, anti-psychotics, stimulants, alpha agonists, or mood stabilizer medications, especially children. These psychiatric medications cause debilitating side effects: dehydration, extreme weight gain, bladder and rectal dysfunction, baldness, saliva buildup, excessive body hair growth, difficulty swallowing, rage, involuntary violent acts, hemorrhoids, severely stunted growth in children, tardive dyskinesia (movement disorder), tremors, nausea, diarrhea, impulsive & reckless behavior, offensive behavior, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fast heart rate, heart attack, heart rhythm issues, diabetes, muscle wasting, aspiration pneumonia, profuse sweating, etc. Happiness, sadness, depressed mood, anxiety, getting upset, frustration, confusion, elation - these are all common emotions in all people. There's no need for pills. Paying these so-called doctors and/or nurse practitioners 6- and 7-figure salaries to write Rx's is incredibly ludicrous.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

There is no issue understanding Dr. Kimbo. She has helped me find the perfect medications for me, and I'm very grateful to her. She's very friendly, well-spoken, and has a great sense of humor. She doesn't push more medicine on me. I don't get the sense that her business is all about the money-from what I recall, she accepts payment plans.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Horrible. Over medicates. Lazy doctoring. Would not recommend to my worse enemy.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012

One of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. She doesn't speak English very well and doesn't listen very well. Always late (~30 mins) and pushes her sponsored drugs. Been sent home twice with incorrect scripts only to have to call the office (they barely ever pick up) literally EVERY DAY for more than a week, leaving me without meds and resulting in a trip to urgent care. Doesn't take the time to explain meds, told me that "All SSRIs are the same," and either lied or was unaware that a med I was on had bad withdrawal (I was instructed to reduce it immediately by half when it takes months to increase because of the danger). It obviously did, and I'm thankful for the internet, else I could have easily ended up in the hospital. She tried to blackmail me into not seeing my therapist because he left KSK. Said she would not see me if I continued to see him, but if I stopped with him I could return. Negligent, rude, very poor understanding.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012