Ratings for Dr. Brandon D. Greenwood

Wonderful. Very patient willing to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

This place is great! Every single person in the entire office is warm, friendly and professional. They have personality too!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Staff is great! They are very good with children. They make them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Very little wait time, friendly staff and all the Greenwoods are friendly and professional. Also always have the latest in technology.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Today was my first visit to Greenwood Dental and I was very impressed. The staff was very friendly and kind and clearly explained the findings of my check-up. They also worked with me to help me understand costs and what I had covered.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Everyone is super friendly and very helpful. I love that someone explained the coverage that I have. This is a great dental office!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Very happy with the office experience. The staff and dentist was nice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

We have been coming to Greenwood Dental for over 10 years on a recommendation from a friend. We have loved coming here. We have always been treated kindly. If we ever have an emergency, they get us right in. I love that Dr. Greenwood always knows what's going on with our kids and talks to them about their interests. The staff is so professional. Our friend's recommendation proved to be true - Dr. Greenwood's office is everything she said it would be.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

First visit was amazing. So happy with my service. Everyone was so nice! Best experience with a dentist in a long time.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Greenwood Dental has been our family dentist for 10 years and it's like they are a part of our family. The staff is friendly and helpful. The Greenwoods are caring, skilled dentists and our overall experience has been extremely pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014