Ratings for Dr. Roberto B. Carrasco

I’ve been patient for about 8 years. He’s delivered 2 of my 3 kids. I love him and his staff they have been great!!! He’s very caring and knowledgeable in what he does.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Dr Carrasco has been my Dr for 15 years! I love him and have never had a problem with him or his staff!!! He's great!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I know I had the same experience with the lady over insurance she did not file my claim within a timely manner and I received a bill for the entire visit. I will go back again!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Dr Carrasco office did not file my insurance and sent me a bill for the entire office visit. When contacted they finally filed my insurance but then the time expired. Now they sent it to collections. I like Dr Carrasco but the woman over insurance really messed us around. We have been with the same insurance company for 20 plus years. It's not right when you pay monthly insurance premiums and the Doctor' offices does not file in a timely manners and relies to collect again for the job they should of done to begin with.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I had my first visit with Dr.Carrasco today and it went well. The only issue I found is that he seemed in a hurry and ready to move to his next patient. He didn't really spend much time with me. However, he seemed knowledgeable and confident in what he does.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Such a great doctor. You can tell he really cares about each of his patients.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

What a great doctor! He cares about his patients and always spends ample time to answer questions. He put me at peace when I was diagnosed with PCOS, I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Carrasco truly case about his patients. Listens and care. He is the best .

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

Always in and out of his office in a timely manner. He is a very caring doctor and was great with both of my pregnancies. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

Dr. Roberto B. Carrasco's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Amarillo, TX