Ratings for Dr. Crystal B. Gary

Takes time with patient. Listens to patient. Patient had a short wait time.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I have never been treated so bad in my life. From the time he walked in till just walked out I was told how bad of a person I was for have a certain type of med (.narcotic) and how bad my Dr that retired I was seeing was. Very condescending, very rude, very unhappy person. Do not go to this office unless you want told how dumb and stupid you are for being in pain!!!! Not to mention the 45 minutes I had to wait in the room.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

The office is very comfortable. The office staff seems to operate in a well planned and organized manner. The doctor kept me waiting for a little while but she was apologetic when she entered the examination room. Dr. Gary is very warm and attentive. I was a new patient. The doctor ordered the necessary tests that I needed. After reviewing my blood work the doctor increased one of my medications. She will be following up with my blood work in several months. The appointment is already made for the test and the follow up appointment. I felt I was in capable hands.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Crystal B. Gary's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Blairsville, GA