Ratings for Dr. Damon D. Ross

I love then dental staff..the office staff..and everyone there. They care about their kids and they do stress to them the importance of good dental care. I have five boys that go here..and I have no complaints..and to the lady complaining about the kids running around..after all..it is a pediatric dentistry..those kids do not be in the way. In enjoy being there.Dr.Ross is very caring and friendly.I should recommend my friends.And the wait time is not long..in fact I was surprised how fast we got back in..and Dr.Ross takes his time and get the job done.Won't take my kiddos anywhere else..Thanks Dr.Ross and Staff.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Ross is and his staff are oustanding. I do think they should be stricter on parents who come in with numerous children. The last appointment my daugjter had a Mother came in with 5 children, brought them all to the back with her and they were just running around doing whatever they wanted. Dr. Ross is gentle and just an all around great dentist. The office is very clean and well staffed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

This was my 1 year old's first visit. Not only was it for a routine check, but he had just chipped a tooth. My son was really anxious and put up a good fight for the xrays and exam, but the staff was really reassuring and didn't seem bothered about him being upset. The doctor spent a good amount of time going over short-term and long-term things to look for with his injury and recommended a great follow-up plan. They were great in teaching us good tips for brushing and avoiding 'baby bottle decay'. I was really impressed and happy that I chose this office for my family.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

This is the worst dental experience my son had to endure with this dentist. I will never bring him or my daughter back to this dentist. He is definitely not good with children!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010