Ratings for Dr. Juei Y. Kao

My kids have been going to Dr. Kao for a number of years. We liked him so much that we drove 50+ miles each way just for my kids to continue seeing him...that's how much we LIKED him! Dr. Kao has always been friendly, informative and was willing to help us out in any which way. I am so glad to have found the greatest dentist for my 3 kids. We couldn't be any happier.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Kao is excellent! We were referred to him because my 4 year old son needed some dental work done and he was really professional. He was very kind & patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was even willing to work with me on a fee not covered by my insurance that I couldn't afford due to a financial hardship. The facilities appear to be really clean and kid friendly. Every staff members that assisted us were also very friendly and incredibly helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Kao to anyone who needs a pediatric dentist.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011