Ratings for Dr. Maria D. Falzon

They don't make doc like her anymore she is the best ive been with her for 20years and I have many problems and she always taken care of me

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

She's thorough and she cares. Yes you wait a long time in the waiting room but having had a difficult scary pregnancy where she got right on the phone with me everytime I needed her I understand why she's so busy. Because she is there for her patients. Knowing that I expect and don't mind the wait. She is awesome

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

She's an excellent doctor, communicator. I appreciate the care she took to explain everythinng.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

If you don't want to see her every six month and ask to see her once a year like all the other normal women, she'll give you a tale about how apparently birth control raises your rates of getting cancer. It's been six months and I still haven't gotten the results of my last pap smear, and I just got off the phone having to fight with her to get a six month prescription extension. I told her that my pharmacy said I didn't have to see her for two years which she would not allow, she said she preferred to see her patients every six months. So basically, if you like waiting for an hour plus to get a pap smear every six months while the rest of us women go maybe once or twice a year, and if you enjoy being told stories about how your birth control could give you cancer, (which makes no sense, especially if they are telling women that they only have to see their GYNO once every TWO years...) then Dr. Falzon is for you. Frankly I don't even think this old bat deserves the title of Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Falzon is great ! She is very precise and although she is not great punctually, she is delivering babies ! I love that she does not have a NP she sees every patient and treats all of them like the only one. Dr Falzon delivered my first son 18 mo ago and I am happy to day she will be delivering my second in 7 mo. I would recommend her highly

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

It took 2 weeks to get back yeast infection results, they forgot to call in my Rx after 8 hours, and everything about the doctor and the office seemed questionable. She took down my health history on a random piece of paper.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Falzon has delivered my 4 children....i never had to have the "on-call" doctor because Dr. Falzon does all of her patients deliveries. She is very compassionate, smart, and takes the utmost care of her patients. You may have to wait a long time to see her, but she is worth the wait if you want your pregnancy to be in the best hands. When she is with you, she will totally take her time answering any questions or concerns you may have. She has totally been a blessing to us.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I had to wait over an hour and a half, about 30 minutes of that I was sitting naked in a exam room. You have to carry your urine sample down a long hall way with other people and write your name on the lid. The staff could not understand her directions as to what appts. and labs to order for me. Never again!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

The bes doctor i've ever come across. I dont mind waiting to be seen coz i know what kind of a doctor she is. She extremely thorough and very caring. Those of u who have issues with waiting a long time to see her, then go to the sloppy doctors who dont care and will see you soon enough. As for us who know her,we dont mind the wait. She's the best.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

There is no better Dr. than Dr Falzon. She is the only Dr. in her office, this means two things: 1)you will only deal with one person and that is the one person will deliver your baby.2) because she is the only one you will often have to wait in her waiting room-she may even leave to deliver a baby. But think about it, when its your turn you'll be grateful that she does this for you. She is very, very thorough and very very caring. She delivered both of my high risk pregnancy babies.I was extremely carefully cared for. I wouldn't consider any one else.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2007