Ratings for Dr. Brett D. Reichwage

He walked in the room look at my MRI. He said there is nothing that I can do for you. Then he walked out.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I agree a 100% with the last review. I was examined by his nurse practitioner. When he came in to the room he told me the same thing. He had reviewed my MRI and said,"Their is nothing I can do for you." He spent a total of 5 min. with me. I have been dealing with severe chronic pain for the last 6 months. It has turned my life upside down at the age of 39. I have severe DDD and a herniated disk. I have to use assistance to walk at times and their is nothing he could do?!?!? Fortunately I have found a nuerosurgeon that CAN help me. Do not waste your time with this doctor who is obviously not qualified nor has the necessary abilities to heal people in constant pain.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Reichwage is a miracle worker, he is pays attention, answers questions, and gives honest opinions....he highly skilled and a amazing surgeon. I had seen 9 surgeons before him that said it was to complicated and above their expertise, or that it wouldn't help!! He explained all pros and con's and performed the surgery it has been a month and an day!! I couldn't be happier, I feel like he has given my life back!! Can't express the gratitude I have!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

My husband and I had high hopes for our appointment with Dr. Reichwage in the Gulf Breeze, FL office. Beautiful office, really kind, professional staff. Really great signs this was the doctor that was going to help with the pain. But...after waiting for the doctor in the room, in he walks and before the door was closed - he states, "There is nothing I can do for you." He "reviewed" the MRI I brought in 15 minutes ago and decided there was nothing he could do. He was arrogant, continued to cut us off when we tried to explain what was going on. Dr. Reichwage did not even do an exam. How can you NOT exam a patient OR listen to them and determine you cannot help them?? Really disappointed. What a waste of a month just waiting to get in to see this person. And now you get to charge my insurance company how much for 9 minutes of your time?? On top of my co-pay! I am sorry for anyone that even thinks about going to you! Shame on you!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013