Ratings for Dr. Robert E. WEINER

Dr Weiner and his staff are wonderful. I have spent many hours/days in a dental chair and found him to be of a very high standard. He take the time to explain each step and will provide you with personal dedication to the procedure. Each assistant is highly trained and will explain and treat you as if you are the only patient being seen. The office environment is professional yet relaxed. From the time you arrive to the time you leave you will fee at ease. I would love if his office used more insurance companies. I used an out-of-network provider. I would love to used him as my primary dentist, however I am not covered.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Weiner is GREAT. I just had dental surgery for an implant. He had to drill into my jaw to build up the bone to support an implant. No small thing. I am a big chicken at the Dentist's office. As many men are. He really knows how to use the needle. He has the very best equipment and is a real scientist/expert. I will absolutely go back for my other implant and I WILL NOT be scared next time because he took care of me. Bottom line: Dr. Weiner did great work. But the first thing for me was the discomfort. He DID NOT hurt me. My name is Herb Williams, if you need to hear it from me, ask the Dr's office to call me and I will call you back to tell you so myself. He is that good.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010