Ratings for Dr. Gin-Ming G. Hsu

Overall great experience - pleasant staff, knowledgeable doctor, and most importantly successful treatment!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I fully agree about the prescription delivery service. I work full time and for the last 4 months I have had nothing but troubles. By the time they diliver to me it's after 5 pm and the pharmacy and Dr are closed and there has been problem after problem. They tell you between 3-8pm. I work. Then they come at 9pm! Not to mention for the 1st time in over 1 1/2 years of dealing with them a new driver comes at 4:45pm and misses me by 5 minutes on a Friday and I had to sit and wait until Monday to get my refills! Do I need to mention how sick I had been for those 2 days with no one to call? Unbeleivable. Dr. Hsu does not listen. I have been treated like a drug adict since my 1st visit. Susan is the only one who listens and is great and now she is leaving. I am currently looking for a new Dr. Just because I'm not elderly does not mean I can't be in pain. I screwed up my back and he has never even looked at my MRI's that were transfered to him. All he can do is give me refills so that's all he's willing to spend time to do.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Agree with other poster about the medication delivery, it is inconvienent. Established, long term patients should be trusted enough to go to their own pharmacy. It is understandable for new patients, most of these meds are after all, narcotics. Excellent doc and staff though - the PA is really great here, she LISTENS. Very important for a pain patient to feel understood. The office is chaotic b/c they are so good, worth the long wait on appointments. I've been a patient for nearly a year now.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

I waited two hours after my scheduled appointment both visits. Good doctor, terrible office policies. Forces you to use a mail order prescription company that is very hard to work with unless you have someone at home 12 hours a day to sign for your delivery during the hours they say it could be delivered.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Gin-Ming G. Hsu's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1994)

Oxford