Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Shapiro

Performed an unnecessarily painful temporary fix on our son without first consulting us or offering us alternatives. He was very rude as well. Do not use this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Dr. Shapiro is an excellent orthodontist, the best I've ever been to. I had braces as a kid, so I knew what to expect, and Dr. Shapiro exceeded my expectations in all areas. Both of my children needed braces, and Dr. Shapiro did beautiful work on both kids. They are in their late 20's now, and the work is still perfect. You need to follow directions and instructions with any procedure, and use the proper methods to alleviate pain and avoid problems. I wished I'd had an orthodontist like Dr. Shapiro when I was a kid, I can't say enough nice things about him, and I'd recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

My son had brace here. It is the painful experience. The teeth work is so-so. Not very straight. No weekend service. When my son got lose wire, he had to endure the lossing wire the entire weekend. My son was not able to handle it. i ended up stick a sissor into his mouth to cut the wire off myself. Worst front staffs I ever see. Hard to ask a appointment time. Feels like I have to beg for the favor. Mess up my payment. Have to stay in the program for two years. Too bad for me! The program is two year long! Don't try this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013