Ratings for Dr. Annette E. Whitney

Dr. Whitney has been taking care of me since I was 8 years old--I'm 24 now. She is a good doctor, shows compassion, but is straightforward and honest. I know exactly where I stand and never have any doubts in her recommendations. When I left for college, she was flexible with appointments so she could be sure to see me when I came home, and remembered many details, from my health conditions to my major. I literally trust that woman with my life.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I was quite disappointed with the lack of compassion Dr Whitney exhibited. She didn't listen to all of our concerns about our baby's issues. She formed a very quick opinion and it felt as if she gave up on him before she gave him a chance. She was negative about him being able to resolve his issues and was condescending. We won't be going back to her.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2013

Very class-conscious doctor. Evaluated me for my socio-economic class by considering clothing, hair, makeup, deportment / comportment, speech. Her decision was that my child and I really didn't matter in the overall scheme of things and that she wasn't going to give us her best of attention and care. I decided that our time and $$ were better spent under the care of a DIFFERENT doctor.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr Whitney has taken care of our children for the past 7 years. She is always helpful, energetic and has a smile and a answer. We LOVE her and would NEVER go anywhere else. She has solved many a medical mystery in my son's life and many of my daughter's. She has returned phone calls to me herself and NEVER has left us hanging for an answer or not given a solution. Yes she may experiment, don;t all doctors? She is honest and sincere one of the few doctors out there that truly CARES about her patients, no ego just caring from the moment you walk in until the moment you leave. Remembers minor details from your child's life (like the name of a doll) and says hi when she sees you in the halls or out in public.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

My child has severe gastrointestinal problems and has ended up in ER several times. Annette NEVER returns phone calls and pushes you out the door. She forgets who you are, what your problem is and has lack of respect.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2007

Annette was very unhelpful. She doesn't return phone calls and never follows up. Her help is not that great and she experiemnts alot.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Annette E. Whitney's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med