Ratings for Dr. Travis Moffatt

After having problems with a new and inexperienced staff member and bringing it to Dr. Moffatt's attention during an appointment he said, "I don't need to hear about it" When trying to discuss it at the end of the appoinment, he said "I already know all about it". Doesn't sound like he cares very much. I have sent at least a dozen families to him for tracking/vision therapy over the years and now regret it.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr Moffatt dismissed my earlier eye results that said it was neurological vision issues and recommended further visual testing, which was fine, even though a year ago I was told the vision issues were not eye related by another optometrist. However, when I showed up to the appointment I was told then it would not be covered by insurance and I needed to pay cash for the appointment, which was not with a Dr as I was led to believe, but a vision therapist. Six months later and I'm still trying to get the results. They say they called, tried to talk to me, and I hung up on them. Did not happen. They only have my cell,phone number and phone records prove they did not call. The person they supposedly talked to was not me, and is probably why they hung up on them. They were rude, condescending and still refusing to give results.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014