Dr. Kent M. Hamilton's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Kent Hamilton has been practicing periodontics in San Antonio since 1984. A graduate of the University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston, he received his certificate in periodontics from the UTHSC at San Antonio. Dr. Hamilton was an Air force Pilot who served a one-year residency in the U.S. Air Force, where he practiced general dentistry for the next six years. He has taught at the Texas A&M Department of Biochemistry and at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and San Antonio. He is a father of two children. He is active in numerous professional associations and has published papers on a variety of topics, including grafting techniques and soft and hard tissue regeneration. He has been featured in publications such as Inside Magazine, San Antonio Magazine, Texas Monthly, and Texas Super Dentists.
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 1979)
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio (Grad. 1984)
Areas of Expertise
- Dental implant surgery
- Dental exam
Awards & Recognitions
- Recognized International Lecturer on 'Grafting Techniques' and 'Soft & Hard Tissue Regeneration'
- Multi-year recipient of the 'Texas Super Dentists' Award
- “America’s Top Dentist” for Periodontics and Implants in 'The Guide to Americas Top Dentist consumer Research Council of America'
- Periodontist of the Year 2000 and 2002 in 'The Consumer Business Review'
Publications & Research
Insurance accepted by this Doctor
- Coventry Health Care