Ratings for Dr. Joseph T. Brown

Dr Brown and his staff are all empathetic, polite, & efficient. He is a wonderful Doctor, and man. Made me so comfortable and confident before and after surgery on my spine. His sense of humor and kindness is commendable. Talked TO me, and not AT me. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I had a multiple cervical spinal fusion done by Dr. Brown in December of 2008. The surgery went 100% ok and I found Dr. Brown to be an excellent surgeon to talk to. He wasn't put off when I requested a second opinion (which ended up confirming his opinion). Prior to the surgery, I drilled him with tons of questions and "what ifs" and he took the time to address every question. He seems like a surgeon who really works hard at what he does. I hope I never have to have similar surgery again but, If I do, I'll go back to Dr. Brown.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

I was hospitalized and there was a complication. I requested a neuro MD and I got Dr Brown. He gave me a really hard time about it seeing neuro. It seems there is competition between the specialties and I was the pawn. After some distress I finally saw the neuro MD, which is what I needed.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2006

Dr. Joseph T. Brown's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio