Ratings for Dr. Alan D. Blotcky

Alan has a single test that will idiot proof psych? He charges an outrageous price and if you give him work outside of this "scan-able multiple choice test" then he will charge you extra... I believe I paid him a total of $7500 over the last 2 years for a total of 2 meeting that lasted less than one hour (note... he demanded payment outside of the court agreement). My pretty ex-wife had a total of 5 meetings with him... yet I (the husband/defendant) only had 2... wonder why, maybe my ex-was more fun to talk to... hmmm.... or did I say stuff he didn't want to hear? Perhaps my collateral evidence was too overwhelming causing him to ignore blaring facts that benefit my child. Instead he took the easier path of inconsistent, contradicting statements favoring my ex-wife and required ME to pay him $ again and again... Blotcky is either worth $1000 an hour or maybe he spent 100 hours reviewing material at $75 an hour to make a 7 page report? I have an official opinion about his skill set but I will let you draw you own based on the limited facts I gave. I would NEVER trust his opinion on family matters. From my perspective, Alan's only skill is networking with sleazy divorce attorney's to keep a "guaranteed" client base that is "court ordered" -- I would laugh at thinking about this guy trying to keep a private practice running. I can only pray that the courts eventually see this man for what he is really capable of... which probably really isn't that much value to society. Who am I to talk... Alan just yelled at me at the second meeting repeating "you are just a hothead, get a girlfriend" Want more???... google me and email me... I am not hard to find.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Blotcky was in a difficult court case. His evaluations were spot on. He was insightful and respectful to all. His professional input was decisive in the case. Very, very impressive.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Very professional. Very knowledgeable. Would recommend Dr. Blotcky to anyone needing help with an unstable parent in a custody battle.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Blotcky gave a talk at a professional meeting. Very knowledgeable and competent. A true expert.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Saw a recent review of Dr. Blotcky. I was surprised to see such comments. I had a custody case with him and found him to be open, neutral, and always helpful. Could not have been more professional and transparent. His findings were helpful to my case, I guess the other side might feel differently. Always someone unhappy in a custody case. Overall, Dr. B. was great and went beyond himself to be objective, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Creepy and a liar beyond words. Challenge everything he says and does.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Was referred to Dr Blotcky for a child custody case. His evaluation was easy and respectful. His findings were spot on. The judge did exactly what he said. Wow.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

The best. Absolutely the best. And really caring for his patients.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Excellent psychologist. Fantastic evaluator. Has an uncanny ability to be able to see the whole picture without getting bogged down in the weeds. Figures things out. Is right. Is accurate. Tells it like it is. Wants what is best for the children.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

The best. Nothing else describes his work and helpfulness.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015