Ratings for Dr. Richard V. Dowden

My wife had this surgery on September 11, 2001 from Dr. Dowden. Worst of days ever but also the best for her. He did such a fantastic job. He was able to correct the size of both breasts. One was slightly smaller. Dr. Dowden is the ultimate perfectionist. He has my highest recommendation. We will see you soon to update the implants.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Dowden took time to review all pros and cons of breast augmentation. He did not make this type of surgery seen like a piece of cake. He spent 7 hours with me and my spouse to discuss all options. He is very intelligent, caring, warm, calming and did not rush me with any decision. The outcome of the surgery was much better than expected and I would so it again. I love my new breasts, and have total confidence in his work. what more can I say!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Dr, Dowden is one of the pioneer doctors/instructors for the TUBA method of inserting breast implants. I had my done 10 years ago and they still look great and no problems. Dr. Dowden is a true professional, not cheesy or sleazy. He also reconstructs children disfigured from cleft palates in poor countries for free! Dr. Dowden rocks!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

Dr. Richard V. Dowden's Credentials

• Mc Gill Univ, Fac Of Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1968)

MSP/BC Med