Ratings for Dr. John D. Abdulian

Worst doctor ever. I was referred for stomach pains. I am overweight, and he basically just told me to quit eating. No other suggestions. No tests, nothing. He is rude, arrogant, and useless. Despite that, when my sister was referred to him, I took her. He ran some tests. After four weeks of runarounds, promised return calls that were never made, and useless visits to get her results, I called and threatened to contact the AMA if her records were not released to her primary care physician. Miraculously, they were "found" and forwarded to her PCP the next day. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Staff is horrible. Have to call like 10 times just for them to answer the phone.. and when they do pick up there on lunch and tell u to call back when they open... Doctor is ok... he could be more of a people person.. since he is a doctor and work with PEOPLE!!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

This doctor is amazing! He is the most knowledgable person I have ever met. Honestly Best doctor ever

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Best experience I've had. Definitely would reccomend going to Dr. Abdulian.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had and edge today in Ennis His bedside manner was horrible! Did not explain anything! Signed my chart and walked away. After it was over he didn't have the decency to wait until my mom was there to tell me what or if he found anything. Will never go back or recommend him I will say however the nurses and staff and the clinic were awesome

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

As a physician, I don't love him/don't hate him...he's just ok. His practice is quite disorganized though. His staff doesn't seem to be able to handle his 3 locations. I even went to his Midlothian office to pick up my records in person (after several attempts at faxing left me with 20 illegible pages), and they said they could not give them to me. They only had access to my records at their Ennis office. A month later I'm STILL waiting to receive my records by mail. They also have to call in (I guess to Ennis) my credit card information in order to take my copayment. This just seems unprofessional. If you're going to have 3 offices, at least have the technology in each office to properly serve the patients.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I went to him because I was having abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting. The scans came back negative so he said it was from migraines and gave me two meds that didn't work. He did not listen to me, I couldn't take one because I'm breast feeding and he said just stop breast feeding. He did a scope and found some irritation was supposede to call in a prescription before the holidays, he did not, I call the office did not get a return call, I had to call the office and speak with someone two more times before I had a med called in for me the day after I was assured it would be called in. When he called in the med he called in prilosec which I have informed him I have been taking for two years without helping me. I would not recomend him, and I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

This guy does not seem to care, he was more interested in his cell phone ringing not once but three times during my appointment, and at one point left the room to talk to someone. Didn't even apologize when he came back in to the room. He does not do follow ups and I still do not know the results of my tests. I'm now going to see another gastro...stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

This is a very arrogant doctor. He does not seem to want to listen and does not want to take the time to explain things. I won't be going back to him.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Terrible bedside manner. Did not use anesthesia when he should have.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2009

Dr. John D. Abdulian's Credentials

• Spanish

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Ennis, TX