Ratings for Dr. Donald N. Cotler

Dr Cotler is very Knowledgeable and caring. His staff is very helpful and quick. I have 3 children. They've been under his care since they were born. My son just changed doctor when he became 22 years old.My daughter is 19 years old and she's still his patient.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Cotler is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and puts us as new parents at ease with every question we have had. His administrative staff on the other hand is horrible. They are always "too busy" and being overworked leaving them flustered every time you step up to the counter or call. They also always seem to lose track of things like your co-pays, insurance cards, appointment times, etc. I am seriously debating changing doctors just so I don't have to deal with his administrative staff. They are also very bad at returning phone calls or picking up the phone during the times they have listed as their "open" hours.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I switched after 1 year. He is nice and knowledgeble, but his staff is overworked and they make mistakes. My child almost got the same innoculation twice!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

Our kids are now in their early teens. They (and us - Mom & Dad) absolutely love Dr. Cotler. Not only is his care and staff top notch, he is personable and listens well. He is as good with teenagers as with babies, toddlers and kids. It is obvious he has dealt with all types of patients and has retained what he learned from each. Dr. Cotler gets our absolute top rating!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Another strong recommendation for Dr Cotler. Great office staff, easy to get appointments, reasonable waiting times - and our 2 year old, who is typically nervous in a doctor's office, feels very comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

An excellent doctor. He returns calls promptly and has a wonderful rapport with children. Reassuring and knowledgeable; takes the time to answer all parent questions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

Wonderful doctor. Easy for the kids and me, the mother, to talk to. He is very knowledgeable, very helpful, and his office staff is super --friendly and helpful too!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

Wonderful, caring doctor. Calls to check up on my son after appointments. I put my full confidence in him! Strongly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2006

Dr. Donald N. Cotler's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1983)