Ratings for Dr. Philip D. Barr

Great dentist and great guy! Have been seeing him for years and he is excellent. Always explains things well.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Barr for over 30 years and he is such a wonderful and caring man that these few words cannot tell the whole picture.. His staff has been with him for a very long time and they are so nice and friendly and helpfu as well. The work I've had done covers fillings, caps, 2 partials, mouth guard, and cleanings every 6 mths. I am more than pleased with the quality of work done from him, his staff and the technicians that made my partial plates. Great man and great job!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Barr is a fabulous dentist - and I'm picky about my providers, so that really is a compliment coming from me. He is such a nice guy, very compassionate, and does excellent work on teeth. He is helpful with setting up payment plans for the more expensive services, which is great. I give him 5 starts all around.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Barr and his staff are friendly, helpful and nice. He is one of the best dentists I have ever been to. Unfortunately he is not a preferred provider with my insurance, but I have continued to see him anyway.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011