Ratings for Dr. Sally J. Briggs

First visit she did nothing for me other than saying medication was likely. I cancelled an appointment for a work meeting I gave 23 hours and 50 min notice. She still billed me for 70 bucks for canceling w/o 24 hours notice. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Not for the faint-hearted, but the best decision you will ever make. When I first went to Dr. Briggs I struggled with her methods - she seemed calculating instead of warm and fuzzy. After leaving her office I would feel super thoughtful, and then the next day incredibly confident. I've seen other therapists since and they just kind of feed you BS. Dr. Briggs made me see how much control I have over my own life. Stick with her. Let her work her magic. Well worth it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

The things she said to me during our initial intake meeting worked towards invalidating any feeling I may have. She told me that I needed to give myself a "pep talk" to get over issues I was having. The worst forty minutes I had spent - at one point I even mentioned I regretted making an appointment because she made it feel like I was wasting her time. Avoid her - at all costs, unless you want to walk away feeling worse than you walked in.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Complete waste of time. Do yourself a favor and see someone else

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Briggs doesn't care about her patients!!! All she care about is the money. I was sick with the stomach flu and had to cancel that morning and she sent me a bill for $70.00. Is that a doctor who cares? She knew my family situtation and it didn't matter to her. A doctor who I really respect recommended her I can't wait to tell him how she really is. What a total disapointment.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Lazy therapist. Will not work hard to get at the root of problems without the crutch of medication, even when a patient is suicidal.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012