Ratings for Dr. John P. Minni

Money was wasted. I set up an appointment for an MD to check my son and to find out the practice is all nurse Practicioners and DO's. When I complained Karen said that board certifications could be bought.Imagine that.When I asked about the moles in my son's back, She said that there was nothing onthe file about moles.However the "DO" told him to come back in 6 months. They biopsy a wart!!! But I could come back free of copay and have him seen by another nurse or "DO". I would like to be seen by a true Board Certified Medical Doctor.I am out $45.00.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

This is a long overdue but a sincere thank you for the genuine care you have given me and my family.. All the staff is so helpful and pleasant. Dr Minni you are wonderful. So kind and gentler with the kids settling them at ease. All the help you have been in getting Ivy the right medicine. My heart is warmed by all of you and your diligent efforts.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011