Ratings for Dr. Carey C. Perry

She let her disagreeable emotions over my desire to remove my IUD after only one month get in the way of listening to and acting on my concerns over the lumps in my breast. . . She didn't even feel them and told me it "was just me.". Finally her RN listened to me during a later visit for a yeast infection and sent me for a diagnostic mammogram. Turns out I have breast cancer which could have been diagnosed and treated 3 MONTHS EARLIER if Dr. Perry had just gotten over her need to know better than the patient! I will never return there, and don't recommend Dr. Perry to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

My mother and I both have been seeing her for years. I absolutely hate the doctor's office, especially the gynecologist. Dr. Perry makes me feel comfortable and cared for without being awkward.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Perry is amazing! By far the best doctor I've ever had. Too bad the woman who answers the phones and does prescriptions is so incredibly rude.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

She took the time to talk to me before starting the exam. Has a good sense of how to speak with a woman without making you feel uncomfortable. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

gives you all the time you need. great personality and bedside manner

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

I was diagnosed with cancer 2 years ago. Dr. Perry saved my life. She not only healed my body, but she was there for me emotionally every step of the way. I continue to see her and she is always kind and caring. Thank you Dr. Perry.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2007

I was a patient of Dr. Perry's for several years until I moved from the area. She was always kind, knowledgable, and understanding. I eventually had surgery and she was reassuring and a very skilled practitioner. As a nurse and a patient, I would rate her right up at the top.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2007

I've known her for awhile and never had a problem.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2006

Wonderful doctor! I've been seeing her for 13 years now, and I love her! She's very down to earth and very supportive! I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

very uncaring, abrupt, dismissive

flag | Submitted April 8, 2006

Dr. Carey C. Perry's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1992)