Ratings for Dr. Leonard J. Feld

The staff there is very polite and Dr. Feld knows his stuff. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

SHARK TANK. I initially went to Northern (Southern) Dental for my sensitive teeth. I was told to get a $4500 dish for my gum, which I declined. I was later recommended to get a deep cleaning which I did. When the sensitivity did not go away, I was told to see Dr. Feld. I thought he would help me with the teeth sensitivity but later found out he is a TMJ specialist. Feld told me that Fribromyelgia did not exist and that my pain was a result of my misaligned TMJ. I have been a sufferer of Fibromyelgia for 30 years I was willing to try his treatment, which cost $7000, all my savings. As of today I don't feel any better. the ill-fitted night appliance has put a lot of pressure on two of my bottom teeth loosening them. Without discussing with me,Dr Feld ground my teeth down to accommodate the appliance twice. He told me that I was going to lose my teeth because my teeth were like picket-fence. He loudly announced this to one of the staff who was at the waiting room full of people.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

He helped me resolve my jaw pain. I can't thank him enough for his professionalism and genuine concern for my health.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I came in for teeth whitening and the staff was very nice and helpful. Dr.feld was very nice and made me feel comfortable.the teeth whitening was painless and I loved how my smile looked when I was done.the office was vvery clean and inviting.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013