Ratings for Dr. Richard H. SHIN

DR. SHIN IS THE BEST! HE SAVED MY LIFE! HE REMOVED AN IMPLANT THAT WAS NEGLIGENTLY PLACED INTO MY NERVE CANAL AND VERY PAINFUL. NO OTHER SPECIALISTS WERE WILLING TO HELP ME. DR. SHIN WAS ABLE TO REMOVE IT. HE HAS HELPED ME IN MY RECOVERY EVER SINCE. HE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, INTELLIGENT AND CARING. I MAY HAVE PERMANENT DAMAGE AS A RESULT OF GOING TO THE WRONG DENTIST PRIOR TO MEETING DR. SHIN. I CONTINUE TO SEE DR. SHIN IN FOLLOW UP VISTS AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. THE STAFF IS PERFECT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KIND AS WELL.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Great periodontist. Clean office, nice environment. Very professional. Did a great job. I recommend it for everyone. Too bad my insurance is not accepted in the clinic. I would defenitely do all the necessary work I need.A+

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

My first visit with Dr. Shin was in 2009. I was losing some bone around my implant (which was performed by another dentist improperly). He did the recovery operation (connective tissue grafting. Now my tooth is back to life and it feels great, no annoying pains for me. He is a great doctor, friendly, and most important a true professional, I highly recommend him to anyone. The staff he works with is also great, would like to add that too. And all the cutting edge technology in his office, quite remarkable I should say....

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I was very impressed with the staff. They were very nice. My implant did not hurt.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I agree with the previous patient who left a wonderful review. Dr Shin is truly the best dentist I have ever gone to and I've been to more than I can count. He has corrected gum problems surgically that I believed were not fixable. I will travel many miles to be his patient. He takes the time to explain everything and he really cares. He's the best.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Dr. Richard Shin is an excellent periodontist. His surgical technique is state of the art and his customer service is stellar. His staff is pleasant and very helpful. Every visit exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012