Ratings for Dr. Claire Sheridan

Glad to see that after so many years this nut job is still jeopardizing families. She and CPS lied to me about my child's injuries. They both told me my child was struck and was being abused after being admitted due to a fall. They dragged my 9 month old in after accusations of abuse. Took him in to custody and told me I had no say in either child's medical treatment. "Doctor"Sheridan is full of crap and caused both my children to be abused at her hand. I am in the medical profession and I have never met a doctor with such lack of concern or knowledge of child injuries. She included brushed sustained from the hospital in her final report. She is an absolute nut job should you receive her as your doctor... Run and don't look back. Riverside county is full of crazy doctors and social workers all with an agenda.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

She was forensic ped for our CPS trial. She falsified reports to the court and testimony. Judge said that she had an agenda.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Not helpful. Would not listen. Thought she knew my child better than I did.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2006

Dr. Claire Sheridan's Credentials

• Univ Coll Dublin, Nat'L Univ Of Ireland, Fac Of Med, Dublin (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med