Ratings for Dr. Shirley N. Gruen

I started seeing Dr. Gruen after another marriage therapist failed to help. In the first session with Dr. Gruen, things got turned around, for the better. We are now working on our issues, no longer talking about divorce, and hopeful for the future. Dr. Gruen listens, understands, is empathetic and gives sound feedback and advice. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She let my twins son's half sister get away with rapeing one of them she covered it up because she didn't want to bite the hand that feed her meaning the amaicus attorney that sent us to her was to bust covering her ass because she forced me to send them over to their dads house where this monster lived she had already molested my daughter when she was four dr gruen first said something happened and then changed her statement so guess what dr gruen we are back my sons just had another forensic interview and my son brought up the abuse so not only is he dealing with that but now he wants to know why no one believed him the first time so just know everyone that had there hand in covering up this horrible act is soon going to answer for their greediness and I'm going to be filing I want all my money back with interest I hope this will stop other people from bringing their children to you because you didn't help mine you hurt them more !!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Shirley N. Gruen's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med