Ratings for Dr. Jonathan Kiev

There is no better surgeon than Dr. Kiev. In 2010 I was very ill and no Dr could tell us what was wrong. Dr Kiev looked at my X-ray and cat scan and immediately knew what my problem was. As it urged out I was septic with a rare bacrteria that almost killed me. Dr Kiev had to drain my right lung and insert a chest tube. That combined with infectionous control Drs and numerous antibiotics for 13 weeks through a Pick line, I got better with time. Dr Kiev ended up having to do surgery on my lung which was completely collapsed with infection. Truth be known I owe him my life. If he had ignored my symptoms as other drs had I would not be writing this resonse. He even came to our wedding several months after my discharge. As I said I would be dead without his insight and ability to exam the patient along with all,the tests performed.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Dr. Kiev is awesome. He was my father's surgeon. And, in January 2011 he performed my lung surgery. I had no complications from my lobectomy. In March 2011 he inserted my port. He is very kind, caring and compassionate. He answers every question and always returns calls. His office manager, Sherry, is also very kind.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I had a serious problem with my lung in 2010 and nearly died. Dr. Keiv and the people at the hospital saved my life. The only problem is that he suddenly dropped my case regarding follow up care with no explanation. He's a good doctor tho and other than that I really liked him.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Kieve is top of the mark. They don't come any better. He did a wonderful job on my surgery -- no following problems. And he's a super guy to boot.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Kiev and his staff are super! Dr. Kiev made a correct diagnosis of my problem when others could not, and then he treated me. I was well in 3 mos after being told I was in serious condition. Dr. K rocks!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

Dr. Kiev is awesome. Competent, caring, thorough and a good listener.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr. Jonathan Kiev's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)