Ratings for Dr. Stephanie A. Miller

Dr. Miller provided lots of information and resources for newly diagnosed breast cancer. After one visit, I feel confident about returning if I will need surgery. However, when asked to come to the appointment 15 minutes early to sit in the waiting room for 45 minutes is very disrespectful of a person's time. Moving from the waiting room to the exam room was another 15 minutes of waiting. I have a job to get back to, but I don't think that was factored into the patient booking - maybe double booking? The staff was ok, nothing special, except Brittany! She does what she says she will do!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Miller is brilliant, competent and compassionate. She was my breast surgeon during my journey on breast cancer. Cannot say enough good things about her. Excellent physicisn.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I'm not sure if Dr. Stephanie Miller, of Western Surgical Care, knew exactly what she was doing regarding my umbilical hernia. After she performed my surgery, the sutures, which she strongly suggested for my type of hernia, unraveled easily, leaving me with an unsuccessful procedure, mounting medical bills and a 'shake-it-off' attitude. I relied on her recommendation for surgery. After visiting another hernia surgeon at Rose Medical Center, he said I never should have been scheduled for sutures, which is more appropriate for smaller framed women. I am male, 511" and 185 lbs, so I am very displeased with her recommendation for my surgery. Only after my second post-operation appointment did she finally show me the mesh option available, which obviously would have be the more sound decision. This had never been presented to me from the start. In the end, she offered no forgiveness and Blue Cross forbade me from ever returning to her.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I had Dr. Miller perform two surgeries on me: umbilical hernia repair and breast surgery. As someone who's had one of those surgeries before, I can confidently say that Stephanie has done a great job. All other doctors compliment my surgeon when they see my scars (I had a surgery a few months ago). I have healed very well and the scars are not bad. She even made my belly button look much nicer than it used to. I would definitely go back to her, if I needed another surgery. In fact, I may have her close up my hiatal hernia, if my gastroenterologist decides that it's the best course of action in my case. So, I may be seeing Dr. Miller soon for another consultation and then a surgery. She's great. Oh, just one thing. When I went there recently to request some medical records, the new receptionist (a young girl, maybe 18-19 y.o.) was very rude to me. I hope she'll be gone by the time I need to make my appt. with Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Stephanie A. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)