Ratings for Dr. Donald A. Yochem

Love Dr. Yochem and his staff! We have been patients of his for over 17 yrs. Now taking our grandchildren and Dr. has superb personality with little ones. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. yochem is an amazing eye doctor the staff is hilarious and very nice. I won't ever go to another optometry.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Very disappointed in the service from Dr Yochem's office. The staff was NOT helpful, courteous or friendly. With all the choices available I would recommend choosing another office for your optometry needs.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

have been going to Dr. Yochem for over 20 yrs. In fact going to pickup some new glasses today :)

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

I love Dr. Yochem. I tried another Dr. when my friend said they were cheaper. I got a prescription that is wrong. I can't wait to get back to the Dr. who is competent and caring

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

He gave me my first pair of glasses over 25 years ago. He's still just as good and patient and he was back then. The staff is great, and they worked around me and my schedule since I had to travel 45 miles to get there.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010