Ratings for Dr. Vidya G. Miller

Me and my mother loved Dr. Miller and Joyce for that matter. They made you feel as though you were with family! I would welcome a come back any day. They may not have been the most professionally dressed but, we loved her Indian attire. It was colorful and in good taste! We love doc Miller!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

The best Dr. I have ever known. Highly knowable. A Dr. That cared about her patients more than the almighty $. Our family wished she wasn't retired.we haven't had any luck finding a Dr. That actually listens to the patients like the old days. Leonard K. Smith & Family

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Patient's PHI is released daily without any regard. They dispense meds right in the office & keep a record of all of the meds dispensed they share this HIPAA with others.I have seen patient's Names,DOB,Addresses,and MEDICATION's they are on!The MD has no regard for appt times.Joyce,who LIVES with Dr.Miller,does not understand half of the things being said and can't relay messages properly.The physician is very rude to her patient's on the phone.If you're looking for a Doctor I highly reccommend not going to see her.I am concerned for all patient's,their PHI is being released without their consent! Joyce her"assistant"is very good at releasing PHI.Doctor dresses unprofessional,wears clothing that is revealing.No Medical Assistant or Nurses on Staff,so the front office assistant takes Blood Pressure,with a battery operated blood pressure cuff,they aren't qualified to use normal equipment.I will not be treated there any longer,I hope you reconsider after reading this review!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

She has semiretired but we miss her.Our family has ben going to her 20 plus years.She always is very pleasnt;elegantly dresses and kind.I wish she starts practice soon.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Vidya G. Miller's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1968)

Healthnet