Ratings for Dr. Malieri Colon-Rivera

Most reviews you wonder if they are done by real patients. I can assure you, I am a real patient. I was referred to Dr. Colon- Rivera by my primary care physician and I lam so happy. I was experiencing post-menopausal bleeding and the minute I met Dr. Colon-Rivera, I liked her on the spot. My first thought, what a kind caring person. I had surgery for a D&C and a pre-cancerous condition was noted. Dr. Colon-Rivera fully discussed my next step, a hysterectomy. She took the time to tell me, in detail, the procedure and show me a full size replica of what was about to be done. I have never felt so calm and in good hands. My surgery went well, as did my post-op. She was there for me every step of the way. She is the kind of Doctor you don't need to hold back as she listens and understands. I am so blessed to have found her. My only regret is that I won't see her for a full year at my next check up. She is an amazing, caring Doctor that I would most highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016