Ratings for Dr. Michael Cannon

I suffer from Fibromyalgia and started with Dr. Gadea. When making my six month appointment I was told Dr. Gadea would be on vacation and was given to Dr. Cannon. It is bad enough that Fibromyalgia is so misunderstood but to have a professional treat me and act as if he didn't believe or have a clue about the disease. I left feeling very dis heartened. When calling the office I was told my doctor was not on vacation but had left the practice and I needed to seek a second opinion because If I didn't want Dr. Cannon I couldn't have anyone else in the practice. Meanwhile I am left without a doctor to manage my meds. Absolutely avoid this doctor if you or anyone you know suffers from the very real Fibromyalgia.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

HE SUCKS!!! I saw Dr. Cannon at age 19. I've known I've had JRA since I was 6 and my doctor left his practice a few months back. With this when I ran out of prescriptions I didn't have much of a choice but to see a new doctor. I chose Dr. Cannon and after struggling through 3 months of waiting for my appointment without medication I saw him. He told me he would follow up within a week, 4 weeks later I still haven't heard from him. I've left messages, I've confirmed every possible thing, and I've been called a liar by one of his nurses. I'm working 3 jobs and I'm a full time college student, but I can barely get out of bed in the morning thanks to this guy. I'm screwed because of him and his staff because I need to change doctors because he won't help me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Office Staff cannot keep charts and lab results in order. Lab results not followed up on.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Dr. Michael Cannon's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)