Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Baker

Excellent, honest, up front office. Wonderful staff and best cleaning I've ever had!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Baker is a jerk who will treat you poorly and embarrass you. If you have any anxiety or avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Very rude to women. Was ok to my husband. I broke a tooth, and instead of letting me make an appointment to get it checked, was told that he doesn't pull teeth. I had to make an appointment with my mom's dentist, who worked me in and discovered that I had infection in the tooth. If Dr baker had worked me in, I would have felt better sooner. When I did get it pulled, we discovered that the roots had actually pushed through into my sinus cavity. I have had many x-rays done by dr baker, if he would have just taken the time to really look at them, he could have prevented all the pain that I am now in. Other review sites have also said that he has communication issues, and they all seem to be with women. We will not be going back.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

I will never return to this dentist. He is rude, he talks down to you and he lectured me. This dentist doesn't even have any children and he had the audacity to lecture me?! My child never liked this dentist but I just thought it was because no kid likes going to the dentist....or so I thought. Kids are pretty good judge of character and now my kids love the dentist they are with! My advice....pick another dentist!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Professional. Prompt and friendly staff. Excellent results.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Busy practice, do not miss an appointment if at all possible. Dr. Baker grew up locally. I.U. schooled.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011