Ratings for Dr. Bosh G. Zakhary

Dr. Zakhary has been my cardiologist for 15 years. He is very knowledgable and up to date on his procedures. He is over booked and his office staff is a deterent to his practice. I am moving my care to another provider but not because of Dr. Z but because of his office operation.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Provided me with great care. His manner may seem abrupt to some, but that never bothered me at all. I was seeking medical help, not Dr Phil. This guy knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

I had a very pleasurable experience. I found him very knowledgable and helpful. He was very concerned for my well being and answered all of my questions very patiently. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

TO MANY PATIENTS NOT ENOUGH ATTENTION. TO YOU.HE WILL GIVE YOU SAMPLE THINKING THATS HELPING YOU INSTEAD OF FITTING YOUR PROBLEM.DANVILLE DONT DO MAJAR OPERATIONS SO HE DOESNT RECOMMEND YOU ESLEWHERE WANT ALL THE PPL TO HISSELF ..NO REAL HELP..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

He was 4 hours late and then just sent in his PA, he did not tell me he was going to change medications and didn't explain any of it, he left that up to the nurses. He was rude and talked down to my family when they asked questions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

He would not even come to the hospital to diagnose my mother when she had her fatal heart attack. He just called in and had the nurses read him the chart.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

He is a very good doctor and tries to help his patients

flag | Submitted April 8, 2006

Dr. Bosh G. Zakhary's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1989)