Ratings for Dr. James F. WOODS

Best endodontist in Middle Tennessee!! He takes such good care of his patients, is thorough, and a good guy who is interested in getting your teeth healthy and not costing you an arm and a leg to do it. His staff are super friendly, and I always recommend him to everyone who is in pain or has a failing tooth,.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Incredibly positive experience from start to finish. While I was very nervous about the pending root canal, Dr. Woods and his staff made me feel comfortable and welcome. Dr. Woods explained my problem and answered all my questions. The procedure turned out to be painless, and my recovery has gone very well. I would highly recommend this office as they are very friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

This guy is NOT the guy to see when you have to pay serious money for a serious surgery! His assistants harassed me over the phone for 2 full weeks prior to my appointment, almost forcing me to complete the paperwork online (so they wouldn't have to do it when I came in). I was supposed to get a root canal that day and instead of leading me to a decision, he only left me with a decision to either yank it or half a$$ complete it. Not once did he say let me try!!! If I'm paying $2K for a surgery, at least let me go with a guy who is remotely confident in his ability to preform careful work. On top of that stuck me with a $120 consultation fee that insurance wouldn't cover?!?! While the assistant was yelling for me to "give her the check number," (all before I even wrote the date). They're about their money, not their patients...if I wanted to be hustled I'd go to Lil D's Dentist in the hood.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013