Ratings for Dr. Julio G. Davalos

In 2013 Julius Davalos, a urologist employed by Chesapeake Urology Associates of Maryland, bungled a urothrotomy so severely that it left me with massive bleeding, and within minutes sent me to an emergency room. He had slashed deeply past the urethra into the corpus spongiosum and corpus cavernosum, producing massive bleeding and clots so profuse and massive that they jammed my bladder, producing the worst and most enduring pain of my life. . It took ER doctors 12 hours to reduce the bleeding and clotting--and agony. I was then admitted to t he host hospital for 36 more hours of observation and recovery. Two previous urothrotomies had been performed upon me previously without incident by different urologist. The effects of Davalos' bungling did not end with my discharge from the hospital. I have been left with constant incontinence, producing a grievous and endless decline in the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Julio G. Davalos's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glen Burnie, MD