Ratings for Dr. Amy B. Kelley-Osdoba

Dr. Kelley herself isn't so bad. You rarely hear from her which is mildly annoying especially when waiting on results and next steps. Her nurse, Darnele is the most unpleasant RN I have dealt with in any area of medicine. She is insensitive and rude. She is in the wrong field.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I saw Dr. Kelley for my first pregnancy. I thought she was friendly and willing to discuss questions I had. She was always honest and upfront with me. She was really eager to schedule an induction, but I wanted to wait at least a week or so. She said she would let me go two weeks over as long as my tests all came back alright. I ended up delivering about a week past my due date. I came in because my water had broke and she happened to be the OB working that day. Shortly after I came in she told the nurse to start me on oxytocin, but I asked to wait a while. She delivered my baby and everything went well. She is a typical OB doctor so she encouraged the use of whatever interventions available to help deliver my baby, but she never forced me to do anything I didn't want to do. For my next child I might go with a Certified Nurse Midwife or at least someone that isn't so quick to use interventions. I think overall she is a good doctor and would trust her to deliver any future children I have.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Did not have time to answer all my questions. Her answers were very brief and didn't understand exactly what needed to happen in my future. The nurse I saw was more concerned for my health and comfort more then she was.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Amy B. Kelley-Osdoba's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

GHI