Ratings for Dr. George T. Moynihan

In the recent past I had broken my nose in a car accident but had never had it professionally repaired. Several other doctor’s recommended Dr. Moynihan so I made an appointment and the first part of this year Dr. Moynihan did a Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty for me. The results are amazing. I think I look better than before! Dr. Moynihan’s office team explained everything in advance so I had no concerns going into the surgery. Recovery was faster than I thought. I would more than highly recommend Dr. Moynihan to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

My young daughter had an otoplasty. Her ears stuck out a lot. Unfortunately the doctor only did a good job on one of her ear leaving the other one odd looking and slightly sticking out. The other ear did look perfect. I believe he knew he had messed up but didn't offer to fix it or anything. Wouldn't recommend.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Moynihan for Botox for the past year and the entire experience has been great thanks to Dr. Moynihan and his team. Dr. Moynihan is very approachable and honest which creates a comfortable environment. He genuinely cares about this patients which is a change of pace from other doctors I have seen.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had chosen Dr. Moynihan to do my otoplasty revision over other doctors, not only based on his credentials, but on his ability to communicate. I've had an otoplasty before and the reason why I’m doing a revision is mainly because the first surgeon didn’t listen to what I wanted. I’ve had consultations with other doctors and they all seem robotic and tune out what I say. Dr. Moynihan is not like that at all. He was very warm and personable and he took the time to listen to me. This definitely eased my anxiety over the whole process. I felt very at ease with him and his staff. His head of reception, Mary, is incredibly sweet. I've been let down for a few years now, and finding him was definitely a relief. The surgery itself was a bit more painful than the first because there was a lot of correcting that was needed. It did take a little bit more to heal but it’s manageable. After about five days I was able to go out in public. What I appreciated the most was that he called me after my procedure to check up on me. To be able to contact my doctor directly to his cellphone, and call or text him whenever I had an issue or concern, was such a thoughtful gesture that I am eternally grateful for. It’s obvious that I am beyond ecstatic with my results and that Dr. Moynihan is an amazing doctor and I recommend him 100 percent!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I had a nose job done. I found Dr. Moynihan through research online. I had never had surgery before. I picked him because he specializes in facial plastic surgery, and thought he would be a good fit for my cosmetic enhancement. He is very honest. He even told me my nose wasn’t horrible. There was no pressure. He never once said, “You have to have this”. After explaining to Dr. Moynihan what I wanted, he sent me an email with pictures exactly as I described. It was a perfect match. He is an exceptional plastic surgeon. It was a good experience. I always refer Dr. Moynihan to friends and family who are thinking they want a little change.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Dr. Moynihan performed my rhinoplasty surgery a year ago. He did a great job. The office is lovely, I felt very welcomed, comfortable and private. The staff was wonderful, courteous, and polite, as was Dr. Moynihan.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

When I had my Rhinoplasty done by Dr. Moynihan, I was 58 years old, I truly appreciated his honesty regarding my recovery, because I am older, the initial recovery took a little longer and he did share that with me. Shortly thereafter, I felt great without major restrictions. I did see some bruising and swelling for quite a bit longer but everything panned out, a year later, it looks quite nice now.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Dr. George T. Moynihan's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)