Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. CATALANO

Brittany needs to learn to multitask, can not keep emergency appointments together.. sad I was referred here by a excellent Dentist. She makes that dentist look bad too.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Fantastic oral surgeon who extracted our teenage daughter's 4 wisdom teeth. Compassionate staff who provided excellent care & great follow up. We'll be back for our younger daughter's wisdom teeth extraction. Thanks to Dr. Catalano & Stephanie for their excellent care!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Well Jasmine, Brooke, and Stephanie left so your welcome. Emi is great. My daddy us nice to me however.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Entire comment is opinion: I regret doing business with this dental surgeon's office. I have a professional career & unfortunately for me, his staff's unprofessional, unhelpful & annoyed demeanor(my opinion)outweighed his high professional skill recommendations from his peers & made me question the quality of care my daughter would receive. In my opinion the staff, mainly Jasmine, were rude & bothered by legitimate questions regarding what I believed to be insurance discrepancies & discrepancies with the surgical consent form being different than discussed. The doc was working from a copy of an x-ray that smudged every time he touched it making it unreadable. He ordered a Cat scan type x-ray but due to extra expense I asked staff to obtain a readable copy. I asked numerous times before she reluctantly agreed but said that doc probably would not look at it. Then, in my opinion, before I was out of the office I saw her mock me and make faces to the other staff!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013