Ratings for Dr. Francis James McGouran

I hate to leave 1 stars, but I kind of have to. Staff: Juanice is the only one that cares about the patients. The nurses are rude and hateful. The doctor is in and out as quickly as he can be. There are so many patients there that there is always a wait.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I have always found the whole staff to be helpful & friendly & I never have to wait long.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

His nurses are rude . My husband needed to schedule a follow up appointment and went to the window to make his appointment , his nurse was on the phone my husband never said a word and she literally said to his face do you need something I'm busy can't you see that you're in the way. He told her I need to schedule a follow up and she rolled his eyes at him and told the person on the phone she would call them back. That nurse is rude like that every time we go. Doctor mcgouran rushes through appointments and doesn't listen to our concerns. We ended up going to urgent med and they figured out my husband had the flu. Dr mcgouran refused to run tests. We are currently looking for a new doctor. All of his appointments run late.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I've used him for a few years now. He sees alot of people. When I first came to him if been messing with other docs for a year trying to diagnosis me.He pegged it first visit. He's pretty sharp. I place a lot of trust in him.He has got it right every time. For a family doctor he's in the top percentage.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. McGouran was the consummate professional. Exceptional follow-up and personal service. He listens well and provides feedback in an easy to understand format. His in hospital follow-up with patients was the best we have experienced as a family.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Staff does not follow up in a timely fashion, nor do what they promise. Receptionists are loud and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Dr McGouran is the best! He is so inspiring, his staff are always happy and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

i finally found another doctor dr.mc.gouran was not taking the time to talk or explain my health problem,dr.mc gouran has too many patients and do not take the time to really help me.....beside he was a very nice personn...

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

I'm a nurse and like to participate in decisions regarding my health care. Dr McGouran was willing to listen to me and to try some new things I had found in pub med. Can't say that about many doctors. Most doctors follow a protocol that's that. Thank goodness there are a few like Dr. McGouran!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2009

I took my children to Dr. Mcgouran. He didn't really speak much and I never really ever recieved proper diagnosis. Instead he just wrote out a script without saying but 1 or 2 words. His diagnosis for each visit and child I took in was always allergies in which I would ALWAYS end up in the ER with my children hours after appt for infection or strep. (I changed doctors and have had no problems or second trips to a second dr in the same day since).

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Dr. Francis James McGouran's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Duncan, OK