Ratings for Dr. Rajiv Chandra

Rajiv is a stalker. He goes after women his daughters age and stalks them online after they reject him. He wedges his way into their social circles and tries to talk to their family members that he has never met when he can no longer talk to his obsession. I have no idea what his bedside manner is like, but only go to him if you are ok with an old man who preys on women young enough to be his grand daughter. my message to Rajiv https://youtu.be/dNSVBLWysgE

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Staff is awful! Never return calls to the patient. Wait time for scheduled appointments is terrible too. Dr. Chandra is wonderful. Pleasant and helpful!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr Chandra was wonderful with my father and if wonderful with my mother anyone with negative comments are dissatisfied because they want a different threaten, he keep my dad alive liberty than expected and I mean by years, my family had seen him for thirty plus years since he began his practice.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

I have had doctor Chandra for years and have NEVER had any problems with him. He has NOT used me for any new treatments that he wants to try out. Has a wonderful bedside manner. I trust him impeckibly. He's not only my cardio doctor but also is my primary care. I think highly of him. Would recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I had one appt and I never saw Dr Chandra. I explicitly requested an appt with him when I made the appt. When I arrived I was give all kinds of paperwork and shown into a room I believe they used for the chelation treatments so that I could fill out the paperwork. I waited for an extraordinay length of time and heard (and saw)Dr Chandra in the hallway speaking flirtateously with some drug reps, one of which was pregnant that he said looked beautiful (his wife worked with him I heard... where was she THAT day? - I don't know). Anyway, I was shown to an exam room and another doctor said Dr Chandra was too busy to see me and that she was seeing me that afternoon. I walked out. I will never return. I have told as many people as possible of my experience. This man shoujld lose his practice!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Almost always late in the office and at the hospital. Beware of unnecessary procedures. He pushes controversial studies, such as chelation therapy. He does not volunteer medical information and appears defensive when you ask questions. Poor bed-side manner. Frequent changes in staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

I have been treated very well by this Doctor and his staff. They have kept me alive for many years.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

this man put me through three angioplasties...made a hugeeee amount of money off of me...and told me to go home to be with my "family"..in other words, i was destined to die within a short period..that was four years ago...and I'm still ticking...my Cardio I see now shakes his head at how this man "used" the system...he finds out about new procedures, how much he can make off them..and boom, he starts "doing them"...offering countless new "offers" for his patients..he's a "trip"!!It's a shame because the majority of his patients are senior citizens, and he knows where he can make his money...he has some real goofballs who work as his "backup" doctors...he had one superb PA from the Armed Services who wised up and bailed out because the Doctor was working him insanely...more MONEY..that is all, I mean ALL this man is about...when you're sick, you want someone you can depend on..this guy is frightening, because you honestly beleive he has your best interests in mind,nope his wallet!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2006

be carefull

flag | Submitted April 8, 2006

Dr. Rajiv Chandra's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1981)