Ratings for Dr. Leila M. Agullana

Excellent doctor. Very punctual and honors appointment times. Very knowledgeable and honest about the care of my children.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

She really is not the kind of doctor who takes pride in her job. She does rush you with No answers on your child. fail doctor glad i'm swithching doctors!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Read the reviews guys. I called anyway to see if I could get my child in as a new patient. Receptionist kept trying to talk over me as soon as I tried to answer any questions. Sounds like her staff doesn't like their job either. Not even going to bother with this Doctor. Such a shame, you go into this field knowing you are going to be dealing with parents and children, if that's not what you signed up for then leave! Unreasonably rude and impatient staff generally means the doctor is just as bad. There should be a 0 star rating!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Extremely rude and her patients are not a priority to her. She employs rude receptionists...my husband told her how she spoke to us, and Dr. Agullana said "maybe my office isn't the best fit for you". She is always in a hurry to get you out of her office..and DO NOT be a worried mother because she gets annoyed and offers no compassion or patience. Please! Just find another doctor...this one is an uncaring, impatient one.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Rude and tries to end the appointment as soon as possible when I still had questions. I didn't like being rushed and cut short when I still had concerns. I don't appreciate a doctor that makes me feel more uneasy, especially about my child. Wasted 10 months going there, so glad that we switched.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Don't bother with this Dr. She does not care about your child. She makes many mistakes and m3akes no attempt to fix it. Save your health, time and money, go anywhere but here.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014