Ratings for Dr. Raluca Sandler

I was so disappointed in this dentist's ability to diagnose my oral problems. She will pass you on to a surgeon if she isn't able to help you. The office is inefficient in billing. Look elsewhere for good dental care.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Best Dental office I have ever been too. Dr. Sandler is so down to earth and makes you feel so comfortable. The only dentist I have never had anxiety going to because it is such a relaxing atmosphere and not only is Dr. Sandler awesome her entire staff is. Thank you guys for always seeing me right away when I was in bad pain.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

does a good job, fees are fare and doesnt try to push ununnecessary procedures for basic exams and procedures. staff is very friendly and down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

She is absolutly wonderful. Anytime I have an emergency she is willing to put me first in line to get me out of pain. I just love her.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2006

She and her whole office staff are great!! Our 5 year old son loves going, even though he had to have a cavity filled and a tooth pulled. Great!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2006

Wait for hours in the waiting area everytime, very uncleanly, reuses gloves (just turns them inside out)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2004