Ratings for Dr. Ashraf Sakr

While Dr. Sakr is often NOT on time, neither is his staff. I had an 8 am appointment but was not registered until his staff arrived at 8:30.He was already there. If he is late it is because he will give you as much time as you need to answer ALL the questions you might have. He ALWAYS asks before he leaves - "What other questions do you have to ask me?" He has spent 10 minutes with me on some days and 40 minutes on other days depending on my needs that day. Each appointment with him is preceded by a resident who sees you first and then goes to him with all the information. This is why some visits you may see him for only 10 minutes even if you spent 30 minutes with the resident. Dr. Sakr is very caring and very cognizant of how much pain you are experiencing at any given appojntment. One day I just showed up I was in so much agony and I knew that he would be there. I only wanted to get a refill on a pain med ut he made time to see me and explore what was causing the pain and how he could change the medication to a safer one rather than just increasing the dose on the medication I was currently taking. It allowed me to travel two days later and enjoy my vacation without being 'drugged out". When I need epidural back injections his office staff (especially Ginger) continually bug my insurance company to get approval as soon as possible. His main goal is to allow you to have a full life with the least amount of pain possible.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

Dr. Ashraf Sakr's Credentials

• Zagazig Univ, Benha Fac Of Med, Benha, Egypt (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ