Ratings for Dr. Alex S. Bankhead

Dr. Bankhead does a good job, but I was disappointed that he would not do local anesthesia instead of putting me under. It took an entire week for me to recover from the anesthesia each time. I went to a different Dr. after that. He did local anesthesia and it was wonderful! It was like a dentist appointment. I walked out and had a quick recovery. It was also much less expensive! For that reason I wouldn't go back to Dr. Bankhead.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Bankhead and his staff were ABSOLUTELY incredible. They made me feel so comfortable and at ease about my procedure. They were able to remove my wisdom tooth with virtually no pain. This was by far the best dental experience I have ever had. I would highly recommend Dr Bankhead and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Most experienced and professional doctor with practice limited to advance procedures such a gum grafting and implants. I had multiple procedures with in depth education prior, comfortable sedation during, and ideal results after. I and would only trust Dr. Bankhead when it comes to advanced procedures outside the scope of my general dentist.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

TOP OF THE CHAIN FOR RIP OFFS. OVER 100000 and still don't have teeth that fit right and 2years of my life. What a joke!!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Bankhead and his staff at Utah Valley Periodontics are the best!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Great group to take care of my teeth. Very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

This office is very nice and has a very friendly environment and staff. The service is excellent!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Dr. Bankhead and his staff achieve excellence in both their communication and their work. Dr. Bankhead is highly skilled and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Everyone who works at Dr. Bankhead's office is kind and considerate. We always feel well taken care of at each visit.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Before I went to Utah Valley Periodontics I had never had a dental implant. From the minute I stepped into Utah Valley Periodontics my mind was set at ease. The staff have been so kind; they work to anticipate my every need. Dr. Bankhead went to great lengths to see that I was informed and had all of my questions answered. This enabled me to make an educated decision. Several years and implants later, I can say that I am so pleased that I chose implants over any other option for care and that I would not trust anyone but Utah Valley Periodontics to place my dental implants. In fact, I have received several consultations here in Beverly Hills, CA (where I live) from world famous dental surgeons and I have come to realize that no matter how far I have to travel, Dr. Bankhead provides the best care available. I am confident in dental implants as a simple, permanent solution to an otherwise frustrating and frightening situation. I could not receive better care than I do at Utah Valley Periodontics and highly recommend them to anyone considering dental implants.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014