Ratings for Dr. Cathia M. Rene

She was the only doctor to take us seriously and sent my husband to the hospital immediately. They called the ambulance and had him admitted. Too bad Wellington was terrible and did nothing to help us so we checked ourselves out. But she and her staff were great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Very smooth and efficient. She is a first- rate professional.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

21 years old. had a endo a few month ago.Failed to find my hiatus hernia, which i now have and im messed up

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

wait till you meet her 1 minute talk and oh wait till you check your mail box..they are robbers in white coats

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

She is the most compassionate caring Dr I've ever had & I've seen many. She takes the time to answer my questions & does not hesitate to call me if my health is waning. If you've got a complaint about Doc Rene it's founded somewhere other than reality. T.T.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

My wife has been undiagnosed for over 8 weeks by Dr Rene. She is in extreme pain every night. Dr scheduled test that took a week for an appointment. Got the test and 3 days later no call back from the office Note that I am writing this while my wife vomits again for another night in tears. The Good doctor recommended a surgeon. She knowing the above scheduled her to be seen in 3 weeks. So yes the dr is a very smart woman. But if you don't have a positive test reading there seems to be nothing she can do or at least not for a couple more weeks. My point is that all she can do is go by test results. I could do that with a diagnostic lab and no education. I do not expect the doctor to know what the test do not show. But how about not making a patient wait weeks for each test and to see each dr. Immediate care is a false rep of what to expect. I will post nightly until at least a call back is made. Not at the ER because all they can do is stabilize you. Been there. Multiple times. My wife does not need pain pills she need a doctor or doctors to treat her. Now not in a few weeks. So this is a great place if you have got the time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Love this office. Especially love Dr. Rene. She was knowledgeable and very attentive to all my needs determining what my on going condition was. Wait time has been minimal both in office and downstairs at the surgical center.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

I've been a patient of dr. Renee for over 3 years now I have a colonoscopy done 3 years ago with no problems was in and out with everything within 4 hours. Dr Rene is very knowledgeable very courteous cares very much about her patients. I highly recommend Dr Renee

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Rene is very informative and helpful. She shows concern, gets involved with her patients, and is extremely knowledgeable in gastroenterology. The staff is excellent and they accommodate me in all areas. She performed a colonsocopy on me and the procedure went smoothly right on time as planned and ordered numerous other labs reviewing everything in detail with me. I would highly recommend Dr. Rene.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

love Dr rene she is the BEST!!! staff is amazing and nice!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Dr. Cathia M. Rene's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Lake Worth, FL