Ratings for Dr. Rodger Brannon Spillars

I don't mind waiting the hour to see doctor spillars I know he is a very busy man but at least he can see me same day and fixes all my problems in one office visit unlike other doctors where you can only pick 1-2 problems and that's it.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Really listens to you and helps you with any problems, his staff is so helpful and will see you the same day.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Spillars was very prompt, as soon as his nurse left from taking my blood pressure etc. he was immediately in the office, even though there was an emergency going on in his waiting room with another patient. I thought I would be there forever but he saw me ASAP. He wasn't snooty as most doctors are. He took his time to talk to me and listened to everything I had to say.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

He is arrogant and condescending. Did not listen to me or help me at all.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Very disappointed to say the least. What a waste of my valuable time. The Office Manager was extremely rude! She should be fired! The Dr is always late!!! Very dirty and disorganized office!! I can't trust them to oversee my health and you shouldn't either!!! There are alot of other highly skilled and punctual Drs!!!!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Spillars was late and smeeled of alcohol, his eyes were bloodeshot and his staff appeared to be barflys! He was unproffesional and his Facebook page should be viewed before making an appoinment! I was disgusted!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Spillars is a very knowledge physician. He is eager to help everyone. The best physician we have ever came across.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

We not only consider Dr Spillars our Dr but also a very good friend; and I dont just say that lightly. I can talk to him and he don't cut me off, he waits until I am done talking and then he answers me. He knows all about me and my problems and I'm not ashamed for him to know, and I have alot going on. The only thing I don't like is the waiting time in the office but I have to consider that he is taking care of someone else and I have to just be patient but still the waiting time isn't as bad as other places, it's all good and Dr Spillars we love you! Keep it up and you sure did choose the right profession! There is no other for us!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

We really love Dr Spillars, my husband is in the nursing home and everytime we have a question Dr Spillars is there to listen, he is on our level and uses words we understand. I not only consider Dr Spillars our Dr but also our friend, very compassonate and easy to talk to. He understands and doesnt cut you off like other Dr's do when you are trying to talk to them, Dr Spillars listens and that is what is so nice. If you are looking for a good Dr, and one that really cares, it's worth your time and effort to check him out! Thank you Dr Spillars, we love you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Annual physicals: 2008 waited over two hours - never saw doctor; 2009 waited two hours - saw Dr. Spillars for approximately nine minutes. There will not be a 2010 appointment.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Dr. Rodger Brannon Spillars's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• Blue Cross Of California