Ratings for Dr. Gurjit S. Gosal

The best dentist, very patient and makes sure he explains everything. Will go out of his way to make sure your comfortable

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Gosal and his staff are such a pleasure to work with. We will continue to share our good experience with our family and friends. We cannot recommend Dr. Gosal enough.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2014

Dr Gosal and Staff Wonderful,Caring and Informative

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

GREAT Dentist, GREAT Staff, very nice and clean. I am a client for life! My 6 year old daughter is very comfortable going there and we just love Dr. Gosal! Thank you for being what ALL doctors should be :)Thank you! Donna and Marcela

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr Gosal is one of the best Dentists my wife and I have ever been to. If I could rate him higher than 5 I would.His knowledge , gentleness and helpfulness in his work and helping you understand your dental needs care are far above the normal dentist.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

He's an excellent dentist. He cares for his patients and i was very impressed with how he explains everything. I will continue to see him, take my kids, and recommend him to anyone in need of a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010